WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Our street address is 1929 Highway 19 North, Meridian, MS. WHAT ARE WEEKEND SERVICES LIKE AT OURFAM?
Each weekend service begins with energetic and inspiring music played by a live band. The worship center setting is contemporary with creative multi-media elements designed to make it easy to follow along and participate in each song. You will then hear a message based out of the Bible. The heart of our church is to help people grow. It is our hope and goal that the message will encourage and challenge you.WHERE DO I PARK?
If you are a first-time visitor or needing handicap access, we have parking lot attendants and security to help guide you to a great spot. Otherwise, there’s lots of parking for you to choose from.WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?
On Sunday mornings we have options for kids from birth through fifth grade. All of our nursery workers have background checks yearly. We also have workers who are trained to provide care for special needs children.
- There is a nursery for newborns and toddlers. We have these nurseries divided up from birth to 18-month and 18-month up until 3.
- ages 3 - 5th grade will be in our youth/children's chapel. There, they will have some free/play time, where they have a variety of games and activities. Then they will engage in an energetic fun worship experience before beginning their interactive message.
*There is a check-in system at the entrance way to the Oufam Kids Chapel to make dropping off your kids an easy and secure process. you will be given a unique number upon check-in. To make your first visit even smoother, you can check-in your children in advance by going to the following page. Pre-Check PageI HAVE OLDER KIDS. WHERE WILL THEY GO?
Students 6th through 12th grade are part of our regular worship services on Sunday morning. But, they should definitely check out our youth worship services on Wednesday nights.IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
We want you to feel comfortable. Whether that means jeans and a t-shirt, business casual or suit and tie, as long as you are actually wearing clothes, you will fit right in.WILL I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING, SIGN ANYTHING OR BE SINGLED OUT IN ANY WAY?
- You won’t be put on the spot.
- You won’t have to wear a name badge or be singled out in any way.
We have both digital and physical cards you can fill out, with info found on the backs of your seats. These cards are only used to help us serve you better and keep you informed of church-wide events and activities. You will not be spammed and your information will not be distributed.ASIDE FROM SUNDAYS, WHEN DO YOU MEET?
We want your growth to happen all week long, so we have multiple mid-week opportunities for you and your family.
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
- Wednesday nights at 6:30 PM, we have an intimate, more laid back service that includes worship, prayer & in-depth teaching from the Bible.
- Adults can connect with other believers by joining an ourfam small group (Sunday night at 5PM when in session)
- Kids K to 5th grade can participate in a children's program on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm. We also will have a nursery available for newborns to 18-month olds. as well as, a specialized class for kids 3 & 4.
- 6th to 12th grade students can experience worship at 6:30 pm on Wednesdays and forge closer relationships with other students during this dynamic time of worship and teaching.
We believe that Jesus is the Son of God and the Bible is the word of God. Our goal is to serve you in any way possible to help you grow.WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAN A VISIT?
We look forward to having you join us for a service! If you would like to plan your visit to help your first visit with us move as seamless as possible, we invite you to fill out the form linked below.